What does being GREEN mean to GREEN?
- Install products that are not harmful to the earth when created
- Install durable products that last a long time in your house without having to be replaced
- Make good use of energy in your home
- Install products that can be recycled or disposed of safely afterwards
- Use products that have previously been recycled
- Knowledge of GREEN product choices
- Many drive gas efficient vehicles such as the Scion XB which gets over 30 miles/gallon
- Some are LEED certified (Goal to have all estimators LEED certified by end of 2012)
- Recycle all office paper, drink containers, cardboard shipping boxes, etc.
- Donate/recycle reusable items removed during demolition
- Install eco-friendly, sustainable products
- Install energy efficient products